Dear Pungents, Belinda has crossed the floor! What say you, P-Genti? ~Michael, Toronto
AS THE PUN GENTS SEE IT:
1) Belinda? Man, she changes colours so quick she’s like a chameleon. They should call her Blenda!
2) Paul Martin government’s living on borrowed time, not to mention borrowed Tories. Call me dyslexic, but he should never a borrower nor a linda Be-.
3) I knew her hot liaison with the studly Mackay, after it became public, was bound to peter ‘out’.
4) Stronach’s becoming Liberal? How Magnanimous!
5) Ambition’s her weakness – she’s got a Strong-ache for power!
6) All this transparent political maneovring makes me sick – I just don’t have the Stronach for it!