Are ‘fruity’ bananas afraid to come out, because of the pear pressure?
Dear Pungents, a pun please about the death of Santa. ~Sophie, Manchester, UK
AS THE PUN GENTS SEE IT:
1) “He was taken by Satan’s claws.”
2) “He couldn’t take the stress of Xmas. So he sleighed himself.”
3) “Santa is no longer present.” (play on words)
4) “He got kicked in the head by a karate expert… It was the missile toe.”
5) “He shook like a bowl full of napalm jelly.” (not really a pun, but couldn’t resist)
6) “Jolly Old St. Nicked in the Jugular?”
7) “In France they’re calling him Pere No-More.”
8) “He ate too many elfelfa sprouts.”
Do punsters enjoy slicing up rump roast?
You butcher ass!
NED: Did the poet really jump out a building and kill himself on the concrete?
ED: Oh no – that was a met-a-floor.