The number of crappy puns in the world is increasing excrementally.
Dear Pungents, a pun about Italian food please. ~Bluey, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
AS THE PUN GENTS SEE IT:
1) “Veni vidi, vino – I came, I saw, I drank.”
2) “Do Italians make dog food? Yes – kenneloni!”
3) “Which dish is most addictive? Smackaroni and cheese.”
4) “What’s the riskiest Italian recipe? Ricotta, with your pants down!”
5) “You shouldn’t eat turtleini – it’s endangered.”
Andrew from Dugald:
Why do so many aboriginal cultures have a heavy emphasis on drumming? Because its full of cymbalism.
Which race invented situps?
It’s ok to bug a eunuch. They never get teste.
Prisoners are allowed to grow vegetables – it’s in their con tract. Although, staff should always be garden them.
p.s. The Pun Gents were featured on CityTV’s Speakers Corner this past weekend! You can check out our shenanigans here.
When the President of Harvard elected to fumigate the entire university, people accused him of having loused his faculties.
The agrarian state was oft criticized for being dependent on foreign soil.
Was everyone on drugs during the Stoneage?
The Scotsman’s lover cheated on him. How did he feel?