Compared to a pig, falling in love with a rodent is nothing. Especially when it’s the pork you pine.
- This many K’s in a row usually gets you arrested. Except in South Carolina!
- It’s a Katastrophe!
- If you had let us all speak at once we might have got Katty.
- I hope by the time I’m finished you won’t be Katatonic.
- If your name doesn’t start with K you’re just not Kat out for this luncheon.
- I saw a Kat burglar outside- he was K-sing the joint!
- I wasn’t expecting so much Kat-calling today.
- This lunch just shows that Kats like to have funds!
- Are they serving Kat food at this luncheon? Because I’m feline hungry.
- After those last two speakers, I’m speechless. Kat got your tongue?
Water will plunge over a cliff – True or Falls?
Falling asleep while diving can be fatal, aka snore killing.
Water slides are like reproductive organs, aka fall-open tubes.
Farming advice: be a fallower, not a weeder.
Dear Pun Gents, we are on a tough mudder team at Lake Tahoe. We are a bunch of military medical personnel from Oregon who like to drink beer and have a good time. We aren’t able to agree on team name (I said blood, sweat and beers but that was vetoed). I would like something clever, cheeky, slightly vulgar–but no swear words (my mom is on the team). ~Rachael, Klamath Falls, OR
AS THE PUN GENTS SEE IT:
- Trouble Brewing
- Medevacuating bowels
- Iron OR
- The OreGoners
- Diagnosis: The Runs
- Mighty Morphine Power Rangers
- Beer and Gloating near Las Vegas
- Mudderly Love
- Tahoes of the Town
- Obstacular Shleptacular
When I arrived home from farming the fields, my wife suggested I be seeded. She gave me a baleful look. There was bad news. It appears someone stole harvest. “Somebody dung us wrong, in an awful manure,” she said. I was upset, and wanted to cull the crops, so they could catch the fallow. “I till you, he must sty!” Such events make farmers almanac. Indeed, it seems like part of a larger plot, made my mind acre just threshing out the possibilities. When I finish with him, he won’t be live, stocking at all.
Dear Pun Gents, we’re looking for a team name for a fun curling bonspeil for veterinarians. We are 2 large animal veterinarians and our husbands, in Northern Ontario, and we probably suck at curling more than anyone else at this event. Animal theme with curling? Doesn’t have to be polite. ~Olivia, Sturgeon Falls, ON
AS THE PUN GENTS SEE IT:
- Elephantastic Four
- Feed Em and Sweep
- The Cowlers
- Sheep Sweep
- Bull’s Eye Doctors
- The Neuteralizers
- Surgical Strikes
- The Horseplayers
- [PS - Thanks for the donation!]
I love dropping camera crews off a cliff. There’s nothing quite like fall foleyage.