You may be too busy to visit PunGents.com every single day. However, we know you'd love to get all our fresh and original content. So what's the solution? Email or RSS feeds!
If you'd like to get the PunGents Pun of the Day sent to you by email every day, then fill out the box below:
If you don't want to subscribe via email, then our RSS feeds can send you our latest humour without visiting the site every day. You simply open your web browser, and posts that have been made since your last visit are displayed. How to set it up? It's easy!
If you are a LiveJournal user;
1. Click the following links to add them to your "friends" list -
a) Puns on Demand
b) Pun of the Day
If you are not a LiveJournal user;
1. If you already have an RSS feed aggregator, click the orange icons below. If you do not, go to bloglines.com and sign up for a free account.
2. Download the Bloglines Notifier, which monitors our site and alerts you whenever there is a new post.
3. Login to the Bloglines account you created, then click here. For every feed you want, repeat steps 4-5.
4. To subscribe to a feed, type the following into the box labelled "Blog or Feed URL:" (minus the quotes).
a) For Pun of the Day: "http://pungents.com/index.xml
b) For Puns on Demand: "http://pungents.com/punsondemand/atom.xml
c) For PunPals: "http://pungents.com/guests/atom.xml
d) To subscribe to the Gents' personal blogs:
5. Click "Subscribe".
6. You're set! The Bloglines notifier will alert you whenever there's a new post (ensure the notifier is set to Open at startup). Double click the notifier for your personal Bloglines page with all your feeds in one place.
7. Enjoy the Pun Gent wit as soon as it occurs!
Any questions, email Rhain.