Dear Pungents, I’m taking a group of high school girls to Spain for spring break, and we’re making t-shirts for the trip. Any ideas for a good Spanish pun? My dad suggested the old “Jose, can you see” joke. Can you all do better? Thanks. ~Kathleen, Marion, Kentucky
AS THE PUN GENTS SEE IT:
1) No Spain, no gain
2) Basque in the glow
3) Iberia? I hear ya!
4) Who’s pain for this vacation anyway?
5) We’re having a paella of fun.
6) The Toureadors
7) Maraca and roll!
8) Sevillization, here we come.
9) Kentucky girls get drunk in Barsaloona.
10) The Star Spanglish Banner!