Dear Pungents, I’m referred to as a Corporate Account Manager (CAM), in a sales org dealing with accounts throughout North America. We CAM’s are subdivided by industry ie. pharmaceutical, petroleum, transportation etc. I belong to ‘General’ which covers all the rest. We’re looking for a better name than General CAM’s … please help! ~ Paul, Vancouver
AS THE PUN GENTS SEE IT:
1) The Mixed Sale-ads – where there’s no accounting for taste?
2) The CAMs: Corporate Account Menageurs – where it’s an industrial orgy.
3) The MADCAPs: Mixed and Divided Corporate Account Powershippers – we put in the wind in the sales.
4) GONADS: General Organization, North American-Division Salespeople
5) The CAM-shaft – because all the good names were taken!