I dreamed I was a rodent. It was a mouse unusual dream.
Rodents are dirty animals, known for squirrelous behaviour and a raccoon roll lifestyle. Mouse people should steer clear!
Although long deceased, Tom and Jerry have received many paws-to-mouse accolades.
Unnamed rodents are anonymouse.
Dear Pun Gents, I’m having a meeting to discuss the analysis of mouse mating-calls. The meeting is on Valentine’s Day. Any quirky pun suggestions? ~Emma
AS THE PUN GENTS SEE IT:
- It’s been mice talking to ya!
- Show me your titmouse.
- Who’s yo’ Ratty?
- Bred anything interesting lately?
- I think I’m in lab with you!
- I find you so infestinating!
- Happy Valen-tiny Rodent Day
- I’ve got my ides on you.
- USV happy to see me! (USV = ultrasonic vocalizations, which is how mice communicate)
- The female mouse fell in love with male mouse once she saw the size of his black six.
- Which mice make good prostitutes? The ones with the mus sells.
Do mice have their own eek! onomy?