What’s a real estate lawyer’s least favourite song? “Lien On Me“.
When I got home from work E.T. was sitting on my roof. I called around for an answer — my lawyer found that someone had put alien on my property.
Dear Pun Gents, I’m a real estate agent needing an advertising slogan. It doesn’t have to have my name in it. For example my husband owns a company called salvage world; his slogan is It’s a Steal Not a Deal. It’s catchy and goes with salvage. ~Nancy
- Commissionary Position
- See you in Sell
- Your Best Kept Secret Agent
- I Sell Blocks, in Paradise not Prison!
- House Music
- You Deserve Massive Props
- Prop Drop and Roll
- Homes On The Range
- Home Mama
- Don’t Get Hosed, Get Housed
- Live Long and Prosper In Your Property
- Do The Deed
- Your Location Is My Vocation [or Location is my Vocation]
- There’s No Place Like Your Home
- Never out of Commission
- Where Buyers meet Cellars
- My Competitors are Roofless
- I Always Find a Lot to Love
- All’s Well that Ends Dwell
I bought a house next to a Portapottie. Ah, leakfront property!
An empty coffee cup, aka a vacant latte.
Down payment to buy an apartment, aka a condominimum.