I compulsively collect appetizers. I’m a bit of a hors d’oeuvre.
I can’t go to Chinese restaurants alone. I have supper Asian anxiety.
If you crash a borrowed Mercedes and can’t repay the debt, you may get really anxious and have to take Benz-owe diapezine medication.
Hannibal Lecter has an eat a face complex.
Anyone who believes in communist ideology has sickle logical problems.
Dinosaurs with personal problems would sometimes enter theropod.
All my paintings are of my mother. Does this point to some childhood draw ma?
Want good luck? Then warmly greet a dwarf. It can have a ‘hey low’ effect.
Lazy people should consider a course in languor management.
Dear Pun Gents, need of a pun about giving up control/surrender for a church activity. Your help is very much appreciated! ~Hilary, Grand Junction, CO
AS THE PUN GENTS SEE IT:
- Hungry for God? Go on a sub mission
- The struggle? Yes Sir, end ‘er.
- The Happy Days were when Joani loved Churchi [ok that is brutal]
- Quit hot doggin’ — add some relig’.
- It takes a big person to surrender the controller.