All my paintings are of my mother. Does this point to some childhood draw ma?
Dinosaurs with personal problems would sometimes enter theropod.
I compulsively collect appetizers. I’m a bit of a hors d’oeuvre.
I can’t go to Chinese restaurants alone. I have supper Asian anxiety.
If you crash a borrowed Mercedes and can’t repay the debt, you may get really anxious and have to take Benz-owe diapezine medication.
Hannibal Lecter has an eat a face complex.
Anyone who believes in communist ideology has sickle logical problems.
Want good luck? Then warmly greet a dwarf. It can have a ‘hey low’ effect.
Lazy people should consider a course in languor management.
Dear Pun Gents, need of a pun about giving up control/surrender for a church activity. Your help is very much appreciated! ~Hilary, Grand Junction, CO
AS THE PUN GENTS SEE IT:
- Hungry for God? Go on a sub mission
- The struggle? Yes Sir, end ‘er.
- The Happy Days were when Joani loved Churchi [ok that is brutal]
- Quit hot doggin’ — add some relig’.
- It takes a big person to surrender the controller.