My Ph.D thesis was on cattle raised in the Roman city of Pompeii. To understand it all I had to visit the ancient mooins.
My risqué Ph.D philosophy thesis, ‘The Metaphysics of Raw Sewage’, was received with in crud duality.
Issues of the Journal of Poisonous Chemicals were stacked on the periodical table of ailments.
An academic who studied mouthwash shortages had his conclusions dismissed as ‘out of Scope‘.
Dear Pun Gents,
we are planning a 1st Annual Gala fundraiser/dinner/auction for our Bemidji State University, Athletic Scholarships. We are located in Northern MN. Our mascot is ‘The Beavers’ and our colors are Green & White. This is going to be formal event, and we are looking for a fun yet classy name. Help! ~Jean, Minnesota
AS THE PUN GENTS SEE IT:
- Money? Leave it to Beavers!
- Don’t Stop Beavering
- Beaver Fever
- Green + White = Gold
- Unfreeze our Funds
- Bemidjial Classes
- Raising Big Buckies [mascot name]: it will Be-A-Ver-y good time
- Big Bucky Gala: Raising $ for Dam Good Cause
- No BS: it’s Bemidjial State
- Look Out: Green Aid!
- Gala – Advancing with the Stars
John Wayne Bobbitt was a university research chair with a sizeable endowment, until his fun-dong was suddenly cut off.
Do social media professors wear Tweet jackets?
For political scientists, the upcoming Canadian election is a process of Harpeer Review.
Dear Pun Gents, I’m doing a web guide for students attending a university open day, and need a pun. Help. ~Wallace, Sunderland
- Welcome, academian nuts
- It’s not tour early to sign up
- We got Guides and Dolls.
- A day of dancing and parentsing
- Check our smoking hot class
- You can’t spell education without ‘ducat’ – get your tickets here.
Any academic who leaves the country is a subject matter export.