None of my tweets go viral. It’s like that ’80s movie, The Never-Trending Story.
They say the Q-tip was the perfect invention, but now that Swab 2.0 is here, it’s even more swab and sophisticated. Small wonder it’s cotton. It’s the product of the ear for 2008.
I must write a new blog entry, post haste!
- Send those old clothes to the gulag. Dressing well shouldn’t take a 5-Year Plan.
- Black Plague Friday Sale! Ladies, your BUBOS will never look better.
- If our new line of Boleyn shoes doesn’t go viral — our heads are gonna roll.
- Enron, not walk to check our new executive menswear.
- Our Cambodian outlets are piled with high skull collections.
- Into the Spanish look? Make an Inquisition at the desk – we will forcefully convert you!
- We got Tutsis in Suitsies – everybody’s gonna Rwanda one!
All my friends wear hats in their profile picture. They should call it FezBook!
NED: I’ve lost the ability to post in my online journal.
ED: What’s that?
NED: Writer’s blog!
Do social media professors wear Tweet jackets?
The first chickens to use Twitter lived in ancient @hens.
When it comes to Facebook, the best defriends is a good offense.
That latest online fad – Twither did it go?