Entomologists love tornadoes. It’s a perfect occasion to see a house fly.
The war on flies in Mexico: aka the Zap a Tsetse Rebellion.
Dear Pun Gents, this is for a project: I need fly-related puns. The names of the flies have to be incorporated with the puns.
Thank you! ~Sou, Seattle
AS THE PUN GENTS SEE IT:
- Yawn. Reading about flies all night makes me a bit drosophila.
- The fly diptera foot in the water.
- The buzz of a fly is muscidae to my ears!
- Horseflies make us stupid. They want tabanideas.
- Mayflies may not – which makes them easy to kill.