Don’t go out when it’s raining spiders. You risk getting caught in a tarantula downpour.
How would Alien Spider Trump rule? A: By eggsackutive order.
Dear Pun Gents, I need a good Valentine’s pun that has to do with spiders. Something original (nothing about a love bug please!) and punny. And nothing that says ‘I love you’ in it. Thanks. ~Tori, Seattle, WA
AS THE PUN GENTS SEE IT:
- Happy Venomtine’s Day – You’re such a wonderful poison
- Can you believe we met on the web?
- [Black widow to mate]: I met my last husband on the web
- When I saw your legs – I eight them up
- How time flies [fly stuck on spiderweb]
- Weave come a long way.
NED: It’s raining spiders!
ED: Oh no.
NED: It’s a tarantula downpour!