My friend Ian has a hollow leg. Happy Hollow Ian!
My friend Amelia is depressed about life. So I told her to be much more judgmental about things. That would Amelia rate her situation.
Malcomb Gladwell has crazy hair.
My friend has a crush on a girl named Ruth. I told him, “You want that Ruth? You can’t handle that Ruth.”
Our work as naming consultants is a blast. It’s been a fun nominal experience.
My friend, Neesia, always forgets who she is. She keeps telling everyone “I am Neesia.”
I work for a guy named James. Guess you say could I’ve joined the Jim.
The Chinese cannibal bit off more than he could Chiu.
- This many K’s in a row usually gets you arrested. Except in South Carolina!
- It’s a Katastrophe!
- If you had let us all speak at once we might have got Katty.
- I hope by the time I’m finished you won’t be Katatonic.
- If your name doesn’t start with K you’re just not Kat out for this luncheon.
- I saw a Kat burglar outside- he was K-sing the joint!
- I wasn’t expecting so much Kat-calling today.
- This lunch just shows that Kats like to have funds!
- Are they serving Kat food at this luncheon? Because I’m feline hungry.
- After those last two speakers, I’m speechless. Kat got your tongue?
Dear Pun Gents,
I am new to roller derby, and 46 years old. Need a badass derby name. I love the gym (weight train), medieval dragons and fairies. I love Marvel and DC comics (Harley Quinn being a favorite villainess). I also ride a Harley of my own. ~Michelle, Casa Grande
AS THE PUN GENTS SEE IT:
- Michelle on Wheels
- Michelle Razor (hell raiser )
- Michelle O Bomba
- Dawn Genie and Dragons
- Play Fairie
- Aunt Gymima
- AC DC Comics
- Lois Villain (Lois Lane)
- Bruce Payne (Bruce Wayne)
- Harley Riser